Lathom and Burscough War Memorial
Garden of Remembrance, Liverpool Road North, Burscough, Lancashire, L40 7TD
- Parade Marshall is Sgt Darren Fairclough
- The Parade starts to form on Lord Street at 1:15.
- The Parade sets off at 1:30.
- Chairman of Burscough Town Council – Brian Kennedy will be leading the parade along with the Mayor of West Lancashire Borough Council.
- Arrive 1:15 to start to form the parade dignitaries/flag bearers / Chairman of the Town Council / Mayor / Borough and County Councillors / Sea Cadets / Air Cadets / Scouts / Guides / RAF Cadets / Standard Bearers / British Legion Representatives / Darren & David Fairclough / Navy representative / 2 Children to represent each of the Primary Schools / Representative from the Police / RAF Woodvale.
- Service lead by Rev Banbury starts at 2pm and this includes a 45-minute service.
- At 2:45 the parade moves back to the Hop Vine for refreshments and an available hot pot which will be served at 3:30.
- The Stanley Club have also offered to provide a hot pot.
- Rev Banbury is organising all the names of the fallen to be replicated onto stones coordinated through the children’s church worker, who will also organise primary school children to read the names of the fallen during the ceremony.
- Rev Banbury to provide the service sheets to Burscough Town Council to print; this will include the names of the fallen.
- Ventbook have been organised to marshal the parade, and the route of the parade on the attached plan.
- Bands organised are Skelmersdale prize band to march and play.